Episodes and Acts are the storyline quests which affect the story's progression as well as your character's alignment.
To access certain features of the game like home point teleportation, the player must travel along the quest storyline and complete the acts. The player must complete Act 7 and obtain a Demon Buster License in order to enter the Gold Plate Dungeons and unlock the Law Acts.
-Note: Take precautions of your actions from Act 1 to Act 16. These are the Acts that will strongly shift your alignment. For more information about the Alignment refer to the Alignment page. The page also shows which Acts will shift your alignment and whether it is major or minor.
Chapter One: DB License
- Act 0: The Sin of Weakness
- Act 1: A Demon Friend
- Act 2: Omen
- Act 3: The Raid
- Act 4: Azura
- Act 5: The Thick Forest
- Act 6: The Obelisk of Balance
- Act 7: DB License
Chapter Two: Children of Adam
- Act 8: The Obelisk of Form and Power
- Act 9: Setsu's Anxiety
- Act 10: Azura's Search
- Act 11: Azura's Special Training
- Act 12: Vizionz of the Past
- Act 13: Envoy for the Messiah/Gaia Church
- Act 14: Ogami
- Act 15: The Prisoners
- Act 16: Spiral Waltz
Between The Acts
Chapter Three: The Ten Commandments
- Act 17: No other Gods before me
- Act 18: Do not make cast idols
- Act 19-1: Don't take my name (1)
- Act 19-2: Don't take my name (2)
- Act 19-3: Don't take my name (3)
- Act 19-4: Don't take my name (4)
- Act 20-1: Remember the Sabbath (1)
- Act 20-2: Remember the Sabbath (2)
- Act XX: Imagine there's Heaven / I'm not the Only One
Chain Of Curse
Take note that there's a 24 hour cool-down after each Act (Example:from CoC Act 1 to CoC Act 2), Except from CoC Act 5 to CoC Act 6.
To start these acts, you need to complete Act 7: DB License Test.