From Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Wiki
Can be increases up to Class 9
Requirements to unlock: None.
- Gains expertise through use of Shot skills or Textbook (Shot)
|Range Shot||Default||Active||Weapon-based||Shot||-||1 Bullet||Normal attack using projectile weapon.|
|Speed UP 1||0-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive skill that increases Speed. (Speed +3)|
|13 Snipe||1-0||Switch||Special||Curative||1||-||Sniping. Increases Critical by 40. Decreases CLS-R by 10, and MP regeneration by 1.|
|Gun Maniac||2-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Shooting skill learned through training. Passive skill that raises LNG-R ATK. (Long-Range +3)|
|Speed UP 2||2-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive skill that increases Speed. (Speed +3)|
|Speed UP 3||4-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive skill that increases Speed. (Speed +3)|
|Long-Range Shot||5-0||Active||Weapon-based||Shot||1||1 Bullet||Aim accurately, and hit a distant target.|
|Speed UP 4||6-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive skill that increases Speed. (Speed +3)|
|Pierce Shot||7-0||Active||Weapon-based||Shot||1||1 Bullet||Fire a shot that creates a vacuum behind it. All enemies between the user and the target are damaged. (Type Line AoE)|
|Speed UP 5||8-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive skill that increases Speed. (Speed +3)|
|Heartbreaker||9-0||Active||Weapon-based||Shot||1||MP 8, 1 Bullet||Aims for your enemy's vitals, momentarily lowering their close-range defense. (DOES NOT LOWER CLS-R DEF)|
How to Train Expertise
- Use a cheap gun you can purchase from the NPC or Full Metal Shooter to raise Expertise.
- Ideal training area with quick spawn locations are:
- Slime, Gaki, or Will O'Wisp in the Virtual Battle.
- Lost Hua Po in Suginami. [X15:Y21] or [X16:Y19].
- Kodama in Nakano. [X14:Y19].
- Apsaras in Shinagawa. [X22:Y17] between 6:00 to 18:00.
- High Pixie in Home III COMP Hack 1-A. They use AoE (Area of Effect) healing spells to heal each other and if 1 is defeated, another High Pixie will respawn quickly.
- You'll need 20 ~ 40 Agi and Bufu Stones for the 2nd room if you are alone. The Kodama can be damaged with elemental spells only.
- The COMP hack is a nice private location without anyone interrupting your training.
Skills Learned by Reward
|Icon||Name||Type||Affinity||Action Type||Cost||Description||How to Get|
|Boogie Woogie||Active|| Weapon-
|Shot|| 3 MP,
|The bullet rips through in a flash. Inflicts weapon-based damage to the facing enemies.||Exchange: 100 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa|
|Thread of the Forest||Active||Penetrate||Shot||5% HP||?||Exchange: 200 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Magic Blast||Active||Magic||Shot||5% MP||?||Exchange: 100 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa|
|UB Evil Shot||Active|| Weapon-
|Shot|| 200 Magnetite,
|Create a force field in the area where the bullet hits with the power obtained in Hades. Inflicts weapon-based damage to all enemies in the range.||Exchange: 1200 Source of Power to the Bet Counter Girl in the Casino Arena|
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|