Curse of the Wretched
A Battle Expertise Skill for controlling curse magic over a wide area for indirect assistance in battle.
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Incantation time/down, Status ailment affliction rate
- Gains expertise equal to 10% of your Destruction Magic level.
- Gains expertise equal to 50% of your Curse Magic level.
- Gains expertise equal to 20% of your Magic Control level.
- Gains expertise equal to 20% of your Bless level.
Success = [(skill base% + 1/2 ranks) * mob resistance] + (affinity boost/2) + effect boost
- Stats have been proven to do either nothing, or close to nothing to affect the final landing chance.
- Example: All the stats at your personal character stats window.
- Affinity Bonuses affects the landing rate.
- Any weapon that has an affinity boost will also add to the chance.
- However, modding a weapon will not affect the landing rate.
- Example: Adding +15% death on slot 3 of a weapon.
- Success in landing a status aliment or hex may also be increased by gears.
- Salon Dress/Coat (Brown)
- Valentine Avatar
- Valentine Accessories
- Sweet Face
- Santa Avatar/ Reindeer Avatar
- Sweet Earring
- Devil Doctor set
- Stone – Death
- Muddle – Magic
- Mute – Magic
- Confuse – Mind
- Charm – Mind
- Sleep – Mind
- Rage – Mind
- Paralyze – Nerve
- Bind – Nerve
- Hexes – Support
|Erosion Hex||1-0||Active||Nerve||Shot||1||MP 10||A curse that eats at the body and soul of surrounding enemies, and has a low probability of inflicting various adverse effects.|
|Delay Hex Yang||2-0||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 12, Bead of Heaven (South) x1||A curse that interferes with the target's timing. Increases enemy's incantation time by 50%.|
|Slash Hex||3-0||Active||Support||Shot||3||MP 30||A curse that eats at the target's spirit and mind.|
* Increases the target's susceptibility to Close-range attacks by 100%. Effect lasts until knockback of target, or for 30 seconds.
|Bullet Hex||Active||Support||Shot||30 MP||A curse that eats at the target's spirit and mind.|
* Increases the target's susceptibility to Long-range attacks by 100%. Effect lasts until knockback of target, or for 30 seconds.
|Spell Hex||Active||Support||Shot||30 MP||A curse that eats at the target's spirit and mind.|
* Increases the target's susceptibility to Magic attacks by 100%. Effect lasts until knockback of target, or for 30 seconds.
|Curse of the Slow Cure||3-5||Active||Nerve||Shot||1||MP 25, Bead of Heaven (South) x1||A curse that slows down the recovery of its victim by eating away at the victim's body.|
Reduces the target's Curative Resistance by 100%. Effect lasts for 30 seconds.
|Delay Hex Yin||4-0||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 12, Bead of Heaven (North) x1||A curse that interferes with the target's timing. Increases skill cooldown time by 50%.|
|Damage Hex||4-5||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 25, Bead of Heaven (North) x2||A sinister curse, that causes the target to receive attacks in succession (grants Null knockback). Effect lasts for 15 seconds.|
|Curse of the Broken Mirror||5-0||Active||Almighty||Shot||1||MP 30, Bead of Heaven (South) x2||Spreads a curse over a wide area that nullifies Tetrakarn and Makarakarn.|
|Corrosion Hex||6-0||Active||Mystic||Shot||1||MP 25, Bead of Heaven (South) x1||A curse that eats at the body and soul of surrounding enemies, and has a low probability of inflicting various adverse effects.|
|Curse of the Four Wounds||8-0||Active||Support||Shot||1||MP 50, Bead of Heaven (North) x2||A curse that has a low probability to reduce elemental resistances of surrounding enemies by 30%.|
Check here for reference data.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|