[Knowledge] An Expertise Skill for knowledge of weapons, swords and other close-range equipment.
Side-effects: Critical Hit Rate/up, reduced wear on CLS-R weapons
Can be increased up to Class 9
Requirements to Unlock: None
This Expertise affects Synthesis Chain Expertise by 10%.
This Expertise affects Swordsmith Chain Expertise by 20%.
This Expertise affects Retaliation Chain Expertise by 40%.
This Expertise affects Spiritual Mixing.
|Icon||Name||Rank||Type||Affinity||Action Type||Skill Point||Cost||Description|
|Sword Mastery I||1-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill. Increases Close-Range damage. (Close-Range +1)|
|Sword Mastery II||2-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill. Increases Close-Range damage. (Close-Range +1)|
|Sword Mastery III||3-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill. Increases Close-Range damage. (Close-Range +1)|
|Sword Mastery IV||4-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill. Increases Close-Range damage. (Close-Range +1)|
|Sword Mastery V||5-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill. Increases Close-Range damage. (Close-Range +1)|
|Sword Mastery VI||6-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill. Increases Close-Range damage. (Close-Range +1)|
|Kamiizumi||7-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Sword skill obtained through deep scholarship. Incantation time for Counter and Guard reduced by 20%, incantation time for Rush and Spin reduced by 10%.|
|Kojiro||8-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Truth Learned: "A mud-wall deads a cannon-bullet". Passive skill that raises Critical defense by 30, and Close-range by 3.|
|Musashi||9-0||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Truth Learned: "Strength is a clear mind". Passive skill that increases Critical by 30, and Close-range by 3.|
How to Train Expertise
- Perform "Tarot Fusion" from Synthesis Chain Expertise with a useless equipment over and over.
- Rush or Spin away the Slime, Gaki or Will O'Wisp inside Virtual Battle, Electronic Fairy High Pixie in COMP-Hack Dungeon 1-A or the 2 Lost Hua Po in Suginami around (X14,Y18), (X15,Y20), (X14,Y21).
They will always spawn if 1 of them gets killed.
- Choosing to pick the COMP-Hack, you will have unlimited spawn and no one to interfere with your target. Also you will need plenty of High-Grade Ointment or a Demon with a good healing skill from the Virus status and HP cost.
- You can use your bare fist without worrying about losing the Durability of your weapon.
- You don't have to raise Rush or Spin, using the default skill is good enough (Unless you're planning to raise them as well).
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|