From Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Wiki
[Technique] An Expertise Skill for negotiation. Threaten and strong arm an opponent into the party.
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Negotiation Success Rate/up
Can be increased up to Class 2
Requirements to Unlock: None
- Gains Expertise through use Threaten and Textbook (Threaten).
How to Train Expertise
- Demons that are of a higher level than your character's current level will not negotiate with you.
- Use the skill "Threaten" to a group of Pixie, Lost Hua Po, and Kodama found near Home III in Suginami or any place in the world with a group close by.
- You do not have to form a contract with them, just using the skill on the demon raises it. Move on to the next target whenever they turn into a Demon Egg, Demon Box or disappear.
- If you have an equipment with Cool-down/ Incantation, spam the skill and give the enemy little time to attack back. If not, you can talk to non-hostile such as Lost Hua Po.
- Talk skills were originally Mind affinity, but due to the fact some demons null this affinity, it was quickly changed to Almighty affinity. Despite being Almighty affinity, using affinity boosts like that from Enka no Hanamichi or other gear will not raise your negotiation success.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|