A building located in a prominent location of Shinjuku.
After completing a series of quests, he will offer you the Quest: Where the TMG Blueprint Lies, which is a way to obtain Asada Archives full of rare compounding material for Swordsmith and Arms Maker.
Will allow you to trade in Underground Suns for a variety of items.
- After reaching level 70, and obtaining a Class-B DB license, clicking on the Stone Tablet located in the lobby will give you the option to enter TMG Building (False).
- By speaking to the Black Frost NPC, one can enter the Shinjuku Wonder Underground.
- If you have an Yantra of Destruction or Yantra of Prosperity, you will also have the option to use them on the stone. These will open a fairly difficult instance, so you will need a full and prepared party. (3rd Anniversary Event)
- If you have an specific number of Yantra of Destruction , Yantra of Prosperity and Yantra of Reminiscence you can talk to the "Corner Follower" in the left corner of the lobby and then choose the demon boss name to fight. (4th Anniversary Event)
- If you have an Key of Prison or Master Key you can talk to "Jack Frost" near the stairs to enter the 11 floors Elevator. (7th Anniversary Event)