A Technical Expertise Skill for attacking multiple enemies in close-range combat.
Strong against: Attack, Counter
Weak against: Guard, Long-range attack
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Damage/up, Incantation time/down<br<
Can be increased up to Class 7
Requirements to unlock: None.
- Gains expertise through use of Spin skills or using Textbook (Spin)
|Icon||Name||Rank||Type||Affinity||Action Type||Skill Point||Cost||Description|
|Dragon Sweep||Default||Active||Weapon-based||Spin||-||HP 5%||Sweeps like a dragon tail mowing down foes. Inflicts damage to all enemies in the vicinity based on weapons damage stats.|
|Crescent Slash||1-0||Active||Force||Spin|| 1
|HP 7%||Slashes enemies with crescent blades and inflicts all enemies in front of users Force-based damage.|
|Tail of the Dragon||Active||Weapon-based||Spin||HP 8%||Whips enemy with the tail of the Dragon and inflicts all enemies in around the user with Weapon-based damage.|
|Max HP UP||2-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill that increases Max HP. (HP +30, HP Regen + 2)|
|Shadowy Spiral Wave||3-0||Active||Weapon-based||Spin||1||8%||Slashes at surrounding enemies feet, stopping their movement. Deals varying damage to all enemeies in area, depending on weapon.|
|Max HP UP||4-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill that increases Max HP. (HP +30, HP Regen + 2)|
|Giant Swing||5-0||Active||Weapon-based||Spin||1||HP 5%||Using centrifugal force, perform two rotating attacks that damages any nearby enemies. Inflicts Weapon-based damage on enemies.|
|Three Step Crescent Moon||7-0||Active||Weapon-based||Spin|| 1
|HP 3%||Crescent energy is released 3 times in a row. Deals varying damage to enemies in front of the user, depending on weapon type.|
|Maelstrom||Active||Weapon-based||Spin||HP 10%||A smashing attack powerful enough to fell a group of trees with one blow. Inflicts weapon-based damage on all enemies in the area.|
Check here for reference data.
How to Train Expertise
- Use a cheap close-range weapon you can purchase from the NPC, Sword of Etude, or Blade of Etude to raise Expertise.
- Ideal training area with quick spawn locations are:
- Slime in the Virtual Battle.
- Lost Hua Po in Suginami. [X15:Y21] or [X16:Y19].
- Kodama in Nakano. [X14:Y19].
- Apsaras in Shinagawa. [X22:Y17] between 6:00 to 18:00.
- High Pixie in Home III COMP Hack 1-A. They use AoE (Area of Effect) healing spells to heal each other and if 1 is defeated, another High Pixie will respawn quickly.
- You'll need 20 ~ 40 Agi and Bufu Stones for the 2nd room if you are alone. The Kodama can be damaged with elemental spells only.
- The COMP hack is a nice private location without anyone interrupting your training.
- Alternately, you can raise the Expertise without killing if you have "Lord of Armor" and any demon with a decent healing spell. Go to Shibuya and find either an Ocypete or Aello. Punch Ocypete to repel Blunt or slash Aello with either Blade of Etude or Sword of Etude to repel Slash. This method is best if un-equip everything except for Expertise gain. Lord of Armor gives the player null knockback therefore you can continuously to hit the bird without being pushed back.
Skills Learned by Reward
|Icon||Name||Type||Affinity||Action Type||Cost||Description||How to Get|
|Spin||16% HP||The energy forms into a sword and unleashes all its power towards the enemies. Inflicts weapon-based damage to the facing enemies.||Exchange: 100 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami|
|Nervous Edge||Active||Nerve||Spin||15 MP, 15 Magnetite||?||Exchange: 200 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Heaven Shaking Sword||Active||Slash||Spin||25% HP, 25 Mags||?||Exchange: 500 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Magical Meteor||Active||Magic||Spin||15 MP, 15 Mags||?||Exchange: 300 Masakadus to Gomory in Shinagawa (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|UB Hades Dart||Active||Almighty||Spin||10% HP, 10% MP, 300 Magnetite||Create multipotential characteristic with the power obtained in Hades. Inflicts almighty-based damage to all surrounding enemies.||Exchange: 1200 Source of Power to the Bet Counter Girl in the Casino Arena|
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|