[Technique] An Expertise Skill that breaks down your opponent's Guard and unleashes a mighty blow.
Strong against: Guard
Weak against: Attack, Counter
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Damage/up, Incantation time/down
Can be increased up to Class 7
Requirements to unlock: None.
- Gains expertise through use of Rush skills or Textbook (Rush).
|Vulcan Hit||Default||Active||Weapon-based||Rush||-||HP 5%||A hit that threatens to break their defense.|
Deals varying damage to one enemy, depending on weapon type.
|Asura Charge||1-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rush|| 1
|HP 7%||Charges like Asura and barrages an enemy with weapon-based damage in a rain of carnage.|
|Heaven's Gate||Active||Weapon-based||Rush||HP 2%||Jumps and attacks from the air with fists and inflicts the enemy with damage based on the weapon.|
|Max HP UP||2-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill that increases Max HP. (Max HP +30, HP Regen + 2)|
|Self-Explosion||3-0||Active||Self-Explosion||Rush||1||HP 100%||Put your heart and soul into a big blow|
Although user dies, all enemies in a straight line receive suicide based damage according to their HP.
|Max HP UP||4-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill that increases Max HP. (Max HP +30, HP Regen + 2)|
|Tyrannical Jaw||5-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rush||1||HP 4%||Break your foe's defense, then deliver a blow from behind. Deals varying damage to one enemy, depending on weapon type.|
|Blade of the King Beast||7-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rush|| 1
|HP 2%||An attack of quite violent brutality, like a wild beast armed with a sword. Although weak in impact, blows can be delivered in rapid succession. Delivers weapon-based damage to a single enemy.|
|Large Cut||Active||Weapon-based||Rush||HP 10%||An attack that puts your entire body and soul into a single blow. Delivers weapon-based damage to a single enemy.|
Check here for reference data.
How to Train Expertise
- Use a cheap close-range weapon you can purchase from the NPC, Sword of Etude, or Blade of Etude to raise Expertise.
- Ideal training area with quick spawn locations are:
- Slime in the Virtual Battle.
- Lost Hua Po in Suginami. [X15:Y21] or [X16:Y19].
- Kodama in Nakano. [X14:Y19].
- Apsaras in Shinagawa. [X22:Y17] between 6:00 to 18:00.
- High Pixie in Home III COMP Hack 1-A. They use AoE (Area of Effect) healing spells to heal each other and if 1 is defeated, another High Pixie will respawn quickly.
- You'll need 20 ~ 40 Agi and Bufu Stones for the 2nd room if you are alone. The Kodama can be damaged with elemental spells only.
- The COMP hack is a nice private location without anyone interrupting your training.
- Alternately, you can raise the Expertise without killing if you have "Lord of Armor" and any demon with a decent healing spell. Go to Shibuya and find either an Ocypete or Aello. Punch Ocypete to repel Blunt or slash Aello with either Blade of Etude or Sword of Etude to repel Slash. This method is best if un-equip everything except for Expertise gain. Lord of Armor gives the player null knockback therefore you can continuously to hit the bird without being pushed back.
Skills Learned by Reward
|Icon||Name||Type||Affinity||Action Type||Cost||Description||How to Get|
|Spear||Active||Penetrate||Rush||15% HP||?||Exchange: 100 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami|
|Mega Strike||Active||Mind||Rush||8% HP||?||Exchange: 200 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami (See Diaspora page for additional requirements)|
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|