[Technique] A Technical Expertise Skill for attacking enemies in quick succession in long distance combat.
Strong against: Attack, Spin, Guard, Counter
Weak against: Dodge
Side-effects: Skill #/up, Damage/up, Incantation time/down
Can be increased up to Class 8.
Requirements to unlock: None.
- Gains expertise through use of Rapid skills or Textbook (Rapid).
This Expertise affects Support Bullet Chain Expertise by 20%.
|Trigger Happy||Default||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid||-||1 Bullet, 2 MP||Enables 3 rapid shots to the enemy. Deals damage based on weapon type.|
|Magnificent 7||1-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid|| 1
|1 Bullet, 1 MP||Firing faster than human sight. Can be fired 7 times in succession. Special attack that deals fixed damage.|
|Eraser||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid||1 Bullet, 2 MP||Enables 6 rapid shots to the enemy through intense concentration. Weapon-based damage.|
|Max MP UP||2-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill that increases Max MP. (MAX MP +15, MP Regen + 1)|
|Viper Scope||3-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid||1||1 Bullet, 2 MP||Aims for the gaps in the enemy's armor, and increase the damage of follow-up projectile, pierce, and shot attacks. Weapon-based damage.|
|Max MP UP||4-5||Passive||Special||Curative||1||-||Passive Skill that increases Max MP. (MAX MP +15, MP Regen + 1)|
|Bullet-ridden Pit||5-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid||1||2 Bullets, 1 MP||Fills your enemy with holes through random fire. Varying damage to one enemy. Shot range is short.|
|Heavy Sonic Trigger||7-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid|| 1
|2 Bullet, 1 MP||After every shot, a countdown to the gallows. High knockback.|
|Qi Shot||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid||4 Magnetites, 2 MP||Gather bio-energy and fire a shot without bullets. Deals varying damage to one enemy depending on weapon type.|
|Blast Trigger||8-0||Active||Weapon-based||Rapid||1||1 Bullet, 4 MP||Enables 7 chain attacks on a target. Deals a good amount of weapon-based damage to one enemy.|
How to Train Expertise
- Use a cheap gun you can purchase from the NPC or Full Metal Shooter to raise Expertise.
- Raise Rapid to Class 1 and learn the skill "Magnificent 7". The skill has a fixed damage dealing 7 to the enemy every time, therefore dealing minimum damage but filling the expertise quick.
- Ideal training area with quick spawn locations are:
- Slime, Gaki, or Will O'Wisp in the Virtual Battle.
- Lost Hua Po in Suginami. [X15:Y21] or [X16:Y19].
- Kodama in Nakano. [X14:Y19].
- Apsaras in Shinagawa. [X22:Y17] between 6:00 to 18:00.
- High Pixie in Home III COMP Hack 1-A. They use AoE (Area of Effect) healing spells to heal each other and if 1 is defeated, another High Pixie will respawn quickly.
- You'll need 20 ~ 40 Agi and Bufu Stones for the 2nd room if you are alone. The Kodama can be damaged with elemental spells only.
- The COMP hack is a nice private location without anyone interrupting your training.
Skills Learned by Reward
|Icon||Name||Type||Affinity||Action Type||Cost||Description||How to Get|
|Purify Trigger||Active||Expel||Rapid||1 MP||The bullet rips through in a flash. Inflicts weapon-based damage to the facing enemies.||Exchange: 300 Masakadus to Gomory in Suginami|
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|