[Technique] An Expertise Skill that provides magic to heal your allies.
Side-effects: Skill #up, Recovery/up, Incantation time/down
Can be increased up to Class 10
Requirements to Unlock: None
- Gains Expertise through use of Curative-based items, Curative Magic and Textbook (Curative Magic).
This Expertise affects Enhancement Chain Expertise by 30%.
|Dia||0-1||Active||Curative||Curative||1||7 MP||Curative magic for an ally's HP.|
|Posumudi||0-5||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Poison and Plague effects from nearby allies.|
|Media||1-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||12 MP||Curative magic for the HP for an ally in your vicinity.|
|Charmdi||1-4||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Happy, Charm, Panic and Berserk from nearby allies.|
|Paraladi||1-7||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Paralyze affects from nearby allies.|
|Patra||2-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Bind, Sleep and Blind from nearby allies.|
|Closedi||2-5||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Mute and Freeze effects from nearby allies.|
|Diarama||3-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||10 MP||Curative magic for an ally's HP.|
|Recarm||4-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||20 MP||Resurrects a dead ally with 25% of their MAX HP restored.|
|Mediarama||5-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||17 MP||Curative magic for the HP for an ally in your vicinity.|
|Petradi||5-5||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Stone effects from nearby allies.|
|Etnadi||6-5||Active||Curative||Curative||1||5 MP||Removes Amnesia effects from nearby allies.|
|Diarahan||7-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||18 MP||Curative magic for an ally's HP.|
|Recarmdora||8-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||20 MP||Although user dies, resurrects all dead ally in vicinity with 40% of their MAX HP restored.|
|Mediarahan||9-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||26 MP||Curative magic for the HP for an ally in your vicinity.|
|Samarecarm||10-0||Active||Curative||Curative||1||30 MP||Resurrects a dead ally with 50% of their MAX HP restored.|
How to Train Expertise
- Note: The Expertise will raise if you actually restore HP and MP when they are not full.
- Raise Curative Magic while training Support Magic Expertise or other MP consuming skills (depending on your build), and use Chakra Gum to restore your MP.
- Equip any items such as World's Demise to increase your Demon's HP and MP and heal it. Un-equip and repeat.
- You can go to Kuchinawa Cave and get infected by the Curse status. Both HP and MP will decrease greatly. The curse only affects to Law Alignment character. Just watch-out for enemies demon nearby.
- 2nd option is Shibuya Metro's Nausea. This requires you to do the Chain of Curse Act 5 to be unlocked.
- 3rd option is Shinagawa Catacombs. Player will get hit by Bind aliment during the normal run in the W-shaped rooms or in the boss room.
- 4th option is COMP-Hack Dungeon 1-A in Home III. However the HP decreases gradually but still works.
- You can also equip Muramasa, Tyrfing, or Laevateinn to quickly decrease your HP with the above options.
|Techniques:||Attack • Spin • Rush • Shot • Rapid • Guard • Counter • Dodge • Curative Magic • Destruction Magic • Support Magic • Curse Magic • Talk • Threaten • Taunt • Summon|
|Knowledges:||Occultism • Fusion • Demonology • Weapon Knowledge • Survival Techniques • Psychology • Medical Sciences • Crushing Technique • Mineralogy • Biology • Blades • Sketching • Creation • Crafts • Gun Knowledge • Pursuit • Magic Control • Bless|
|Chain Expertise:||Mastery of Three Forms of Life • Synthesis • Magic Fist • Mitama Demon Growth Science • Curse of the Wretched • Enhancement • Support Bullet • Magic Bullet • Sharpshooter • Rampage • Regal Presence • Conditions of Melee Combat • Conditions of Ranged Combat • Conditions of Magic Combat • Swordsmith • Arms Maker • Craftsmanship|