From Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Wiki
Creating a Character
- The first screen you see when you log in to the game is known as the character selection screen.
- This is the screen where you will make your character(s), select character(s), and so on.
- To create your character, just click the "Create Character" button.
- You will then be asked to select a server.
- There are three servers: Cerberus, Pixie, and Cu Chulainn. Cerberus currently has the largest population of players that speak English.
- All new accounts will have a single character ticket.
- You can purchase additional character tickets for 30 CP each. You may have up to 20 characters on one account .
- To purchase tickets, you must have CP available, and click the "Purchase Ticket" button at the character select screen.
- Character Tickets are not refundable, so, if you delete the character, you can't have the ticket back.
|Example of character creation|
- Each time you level up, you are given attribute points. You can see your attributes by selecting "PC," then "Status/Equipment." From this screen, you can select "Distribute Ability Points" to raise the attributes of your choice.
- You can also press the "INFO" box below your mini character box (The one with a symbol, HP , MP, XP percentage and status in effect).
|Overview of Attribute ([GM] Xandamere version)|
- Each attribute has a different effect in the game:
- Strength (力) - Increases Close-Range(近接) stat by 1 for every 2 Strength, and maximum HP.
- Magic (魔力) - Increases Spell (魔法) stat by 1 for every 2 Magic, and maximum MP.
- Vitality (体力) - Increases Physical Defense(物防), maximum HP, and decreases Cooldown time by 2.5% for every 10 points of Vitality.
- Intelligence (知力) - Increases Support (補助) stat by 1 for every 2 Intelligence, decreases Incantation time by 2.5% for every 10 points of Intelligence, increases maximum MP, increases MP regeneration, increases Magic Defense(魔防), and increases Curative-skill effects(Healing).
- Speed (速さ) -Increases Long-Range (射撃) stat by 1 for every 2 speed, and decreases Cooldown and Incantation time by 1.5% for every 10 points of Speed. It will not improve movement speed.
- Luck (運) - Increases chances of landing a Critical, and increases Critical Defense.
- Note: Luck seems to also affect the quantity of loot dropped. Luck also affects Critical rate, which in turn can increase the rate of Limit Break when wearing Limit Break gear.
- Main article: Expertise
- For Expertises, Skills, Techniques and Knowledges, see Expertise.
A Class is the character's build/job, defined through attributes and skill enhancement, and by the type of combat and weapons a character uses, or what a character can do to support others.
- Melee/Gunner/Mage: Combat Classes
- Melee (Close Range)
- Gunner (Long Range)
- Mage (Mid Range)
- Enhancer: Combat Support Class